What are benefits and Limitation of using Hidden fields ?
.NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS - What are benefits and Limitation of using Hidden fields ?
Following are the benefits of using Hidden fields
* They are simple to implement.
* As data is cached on client side they work with Web Farms.
* All browsers support hidden field.
* No server resources are required.
Following are limitations of Hidden field
* They can be tampered creating a security hole.
* Page performance decreases if you store large data, as the data are stored in pages itself.
* Hidden fields do not support rich structures as HTML hidden fields are only single valued. Then you have to work around with delimiters etc to handle complex structures.
2009-06-30, 3988👍, 0💬
.NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS - Did VB6 support multi-threading ? While VB6 supports multiple single-thre...
What is application domain? Explain. An application domain is the CLR equivalent of an operation sys...
How can I enable session tracking for JSP pages if the browser has disabled cookies? We know that se...
What is the difference between "calloc(...)" and "malloc(...)"? 1. calloc(...) allocates a block of ...
What is the sequence of UML diagrams in project? First let me say some fact about this question, you...