What are benefits and limitations of using Hidden frames?
.NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS - What are benefits and limitations of using Hidden frames?
Following are the benefits of using hidden frames:
* You can cache more than one data field.
* The ability to cache and access data items stored in different hidden forms.
* The ability to access JScript® variable values stored in different frames if they come from the same site.
The limitations of using hidden frames are:
* Hidden frames are not supported on all browsers.
* Hidden frames data can be tampered thus creating security hole.
2009-07-14, 4757👍, 0💬
How do we configure “WebGarden”? “Web garden” can be configured by using process model settings in...
.NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS - Where do you specify session state mode in ASP.NET ? The following code e...
What are secure and non-secure websites? A secure Website uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protoco...
How To Create an Add-to-My-Yahoo Button on Your Website? - RSS FAQs - Adding Your Feeds to RSS News ...
when should the volatile modifier be used? The volatile modifier is a directive to the compiler's op...