HOW TO CREATE TEST DATA FOR THE WEB BASED APPLICATION?
How Can I create test data for web based application?
On-Line Testing Tools for Developers and Testers
On-line Testing Tools by FYIcenter.com
FYIcenter.com has prepared some simple but very interesting on-line testing tools that are useful for your programming and testing tasks:
* Domain Name Format Validator As a software developer or tester of Web applications, you may be required to know what is a valid domain name and what is an invalid domain name. A valid domain name must satisfy a number of requirements. This page allows you to learn and test domain name format again those requirements.
* IP (Version 4) Address Format Validator If you are a software developer or tester of communication applications, you need to know what is a valid IP addresses and what is an invalid IP address. This page allows you to learn and test valid version 4 IP addresses.
* MAC (IEEE 802) Address Format Validator If you are a software developer or tester of communication applications, you need to know what is a valid MAC (Media Access Control) addresses and what is an invalid MAC address. This page allows you to learn and test valid version MAC addresses defined in IEEE 802 standards.
* Email Address Format Validator As a software developer or tester of Web applications, you are required to know what is a valid email address and what is an invalid email address. According the Internet specifications, there are a number of valid email address formats. This page allows you to learn and test email address of all formats.
* Show Me My Browser's Identification Information Whenever you are visiting a Website, your activities will be recorded against a client IP address and host name that represent your computer at that time. This simple test page allows you to find out what is your IP address and host name.
* Show Me My IP Address and Host Name Every Web browser sends an identification string to the Web server you are visiting. The Web server can dynamically customize Web pages based on the browser identification. This simple test page allows you to find out what is the identification string of your browser.
* Testing Regular Expression Match Patterns Regular expression started in Perl language. But it is now used everywhere: text editors, programming languages, and software testing tools. Regular expression is powerful, but hard to learn. This page allows you to learn and test regular expression with your own strings, match patterns, sub patterns, and modifiers.
* Testing Regular Expression Match Pattern of Multiple Occurrences Regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences is a very powerful tool in text editing, software programming and software testing. It can used to parse desired values of multiple occurrences out of text files. This page allows you to learn and test regular expression pattern match multiple occurrences.
* Testing Regular Expression Match and Replace Regular expressions are commonly used in pattern matches and replacements processes. Many text editors, programming languages, and software testing tools offers pattern match and replacement functions. This page allows you to learn and test regular expression used in match and replacement processes.
* Testing date() PHP Function Date and time are used in every Web applications. But formatting a date and time value into a string presentation requires very programming skills. This page allows you to learn and test the date() function that gives so many ways to format a data and time value.
* Testing htmlspecialchars() PHP Function When data needs to be presented in Web pages, HTML special characters must be well protected Otherwise, data well not be presented properly, or the Web will become corrupted. This page allows you to learn and test the htmlspecialchars() function to protec
2011-09-06, 4017👍, 0💬
What is ISO? ISO 9000 is a family of standards for quality management systems. ISO 9000 is maintaine...
If we have multiple AFTER Triggers on table how can we define the sequence of the triggers ? If a ta...
When should the register modifier be used? Does it really help? The register modifier hints to the c...
How To Control Table Widths? - XHTML 1.0 Tutorials - Understanding Tables and Table Cells Usually, b...
How do I install JUnit? First I will download the lastest version of JUnit. Then I will extract all ...