Software QA (13)
SQL Server (1)
What are benefits and limitations of using Cookies?
.NET INTERVIEW QUESTIONS - What are benefits and limitations of using Cookies?
Following are benefits of using cookies for state management :-
* No server resources are required as they are stored in client.
* They are light weight and simple to use
Following are limitation of using cookies :-
* Most browsers place a 4096-byte limit on the size of a cookie, although support for 8192-byte cookies is becoming more common in the new browser and client-device versions available today.
* Cookies can be tampered and thus creating a security hole.
* Cookies can expire thus leading to inconsistency.
Following is an example code for implementing cookies:-
Request.Cookies.Add(New HttpCookie(“name”, “user1”))
2009-07-21, 5274👍, 0💬
What is Shell scripting A shell script is a script written for the shell, or command line interprete...
How To Use mysqlbinlog to View Binary Logs? - MySQL FAQs - Server Daemon mysqld Administration If yo...
What Are Data Pump Export and Import Modes? - Oracle DBA FAQ - Loading and Exporting Data Data pump ...
What Is the "@SuiteClasses" Annotation? "@SuiteClasses" is a class annotation defined in JUnit 4.4 i...
What is the output of printf("%d")? 1. When we write printf("%d",x); this means compiler will print ...